Get rid of pesky cockroaches today!
Our non-hazardous treatments are trusted by hundreds of Gold Coast families each year.
Solving Your Cockroach Problem
Crisis Pest Management Services on the Gold Coast offers over 20 years’ experience in cockroach control & treatment. If you are currently experiencing cockroach problems or cockroach infestation at your home or office, we have the ideal cockroach treatment solution that is guaranteed to produce results, and fast.
At Crisis Pest Management Services we pride ourselves on the quality and effectiveness of our pest management methods, and our cockroach treatment methods are safe for not only family members but also your pets. Our cockroach treatment will rid your home, office or factory of cockroaches fast and without danger.
Our difference is that we not only exterminate cockroaches but we also ensure that the materials we use are powerful enough to keep them away longer than your regular pest control company on the Gold Coast.
Please call us on 1300 262 463 for a no obligation and FREE cockroach pest management quote and let us put an end to your cockroach problem.
Features of Cockroaches
Cockroaches are nocturnal creatures and generally hide from plain sight and only come out at night to look for food, making their control and removal that much more difficult. However, they do leave behind evidence of their presence whether in your business warehouse, building, or home. Being petite in size allows these frustrating insects to invade your property and sneak into the most unnoticeable nooks and corners of your home.
Cockroaches are deadly carriers of disease, infection and pathological organisms, and are responsible for many cases of food contamination, food poisoning and property damage. They can feed on almost anything, including food, beverages, carcass of dead animals, paper, leather, etc.
Lack of a quality protection system exposes your investment and your business to hazards and monetary loss, not to mention the health hazards involved.
If you are looking to get the best pest management and removal services on the Gold Coast, then call us today and book a slot with our experts to bid goodbye to those roaches taking over your home.
How Do I Know if I Have Cockroaches?
You can identify the presence of a cockroach infestation by looking for these signs:
- Roach Dropping: They are black in colour and appear like grounded coffee. Droppings can vary in length but are commonly less than 1mm wide.
- Smear Marks: If water is abundant then cockroaches will produce irregular shaped brown smear marks as they move around. Naturally, multiple smear marks will indicate an infestation, requiring immediate control and removal.
- Egg Capsules: Eggs are laid in capsules and each capsule contains multiple eggs. If you have an infestation you might find these egg capsules in damp and dark places around the home or office.
- Shed Skin: In a lifetime, cockroahces shed their skin at least 6-7 times while transforming into an adult. You can find such skin dropping in the damp and dark regions of your home or building.
- Damaged Items: If you notice damage to your food packaging, your books or your items made from leather, then you may have an infestation in your building.
- Unusual Odor: Cockroaches produce a pheromone while defecating in their sleep that attracts others to congregate. However, this comes off as a musky odor to humans and taints items that it contacts.
- Live Cockroaches: You might catch a glimpse or catch a live cockroach in the basement, cupboard, drain, or kitchen skin area of your home or building.